Videos first:
And here are some pictures!
Jesse apparently had an explosion in his pants at the babysitters (Phillip, you know the type I'm talking about!!) and came home in a tshirt!! He just looked TOOO cute!

I thought this was cute...I looked back when Jesse and Lexi were in the back seat together and I saw Jesse grabbing for Lexi. They LOVE each other!

I bought Jesse this farm house thing (with his Christmas money from Granny and PaPa! Thanks guys!) He LOVES it!


I still laugh everytime he puts the blanket over his face during a nap!!!

My little man!! He is so handsome!

attacking Lexi:

BATH TIME!

Somebody was SUPPOSED to be asleep!!

At the USO in the Charlotte airport!

He loved my dad holding him like this!! SO cute!

Jesse and his Great-Grandaddy Hays

My poor sick baby when we were in Texas, he was so pitiful!!


Fell asleep with the crackers in his hand and NOT letting go

Jesse wanted Marley OUT of his cage!

No comments:
Post a Comment